Campus Director of Studies (DOS)
The Campbell Institute is one of New Zealand’s leading specialist English language school, with campuses in Wellington and Auckland. This is a rare opportunity for somebody with significant ELT management expertise to be a major part of Campbell’s success, and to help Campbell consolidate and build on its solid reputation and commercial position.
The Campus Director of Studies is responsible for day-to-day management of all Auckland-based teaching and academic staff as well as managing their own teaching load; other aspects to the role include overseeing the delivery of English language education and supporting academic programme development, review and innovation.
- DELTA and/or Masters TESOL / Applied Linguistics with CELTA
- Demonstrated ELT Management experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of ELT and EAP curriculum and practice
- Teacher Training qualification
- Experience with budget management and reporting
- IT expertise
- Strategic thinker
- Strong sense of customer service
- Knowledge of compliance requirements (including Health and Safety, NZQA, English NZ, Employment Law, Code of Practice)
- Knowledge and experience with either NZ secondary or tertiary education system
Please submit CV, cover letter and references via SEEK website by 5pm Friday 23rd March. Please do not email applications or documents directly to The Campbell Institute.
Tim Mahren Brown